My Favourite Things: Stephanie Peers [a travel & style guide]
London lifestyle blogger, Stephanie Peers, embodies everything we admire in a woman - not only is she insanely beautiful, but is she also a bad ass boss babe who runs The Style Memo, a beauty, travel and style blog that we are mildly obsessed with. Not only all of that, but she is one of the kindest humans out there.
In between her many world travels, we were able to catch up with Stephanie to chat about beauty, style and travel trips. Check out below!
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner? All of the above! I’m such a foodie and love checking out new restaurants
- Coffee or Tea? Neither… I’ve actually never had a cup of either!
- Gin or Wine? A Plymouth gin and tonic
- Before bed – book or boxset? Boxset
- What are you reading right now? I just finished I Am Pilgrim so I’m currently on the lookout for good book recommendations…
- Which series are you watching? I just started re-watching my guilty pleasure: Gossip Girl
- I can’t start the day without…. a kiss from my love
- I can’t end the day without…. my favourite pyjamas from Hesper Fox
- Guilty Pleasure…. Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked
- Best hangover cure? I’m one of those really annoying people that doesn’t really get hangovers, but if I did I think my cure would be the bacon roll at Colbert on Sloane Square.
Stephanie is wearing the Aurora Nightdress in black from The Monochrome Collection
Let’s talk travel:
- Favourite Place to Explore? The other side of Ibiza
- Favourite Place to Relax? Formentera
- Airplane must have’s… Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm, Sunday Riley Tidal water cream to hydrate dry skin, Amanda Wakeley cashmere to keep cosy and my MacBook Air to catch up on photo editing
- Top 3 things in your suitcase? Always a bikini (I love Pily Q), my camera equipment and a fabulous dress
Stephanie is wearing the Dietrich Pyjama Set in black from The Monochrome Collection
- Favourite place to sleep when in Paris? I love the old school glamour and fabulous service at Le Meurice, but I’m desperate to stay at the Ritz!
- Once touching down, where is the first place you go? The nearest boulangerie for a real pain au chocolat
- Best Cocktail Spot? Without a doubt, Ritz Bar – the one right at the back opposite Bar Hemingway. It has the best margaritas on the rocks and the barman is a superstar!
- Best brunch spot? Loulou
- To shop? I love Galeries Lafayette
- Sightsee? Truffle pizza on the terrace at Monsieur Bleu overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- To sleep? Ibiza Gran Hotel or Nobu Ibiza Bay for luxe long weekends, one of the Xereca townhouses up in the old town for a relaxed hideaway, OD Talamanca or Destino for a wild weekend
- To eat? Es Xarcu or Fish Shack for the best grilled fish in a beautiful relaxed setting, for dinner: El Portalon for inventive delicious food all sourced from the island, or good old Cipriani for a pre-party dinner (have the veal Milanese with a side of the best ever spaghetti pomodoro)
- To Drink? It has to be Pacha – Sunday nights for Solomun are iconic!
Stephanie is wearing the Aurora Nightdress in ivory from The Monochrome Collection
- To Sleep? Cala Saona for its perfect beachside setting
- To Eat? For breakfast: Ca Na Pepa in the old town, for lunch: the old school, beach front Es Moli de Sal, for dinner: A Mi Manera for the best food in a beautiful kitchen garden setting
- To Drink? Sunset caipirinhas at the Cala Saona chiringuito are delicious (and lethal!)
Thanks Stephanie! Xx